Our goals cannot be achieved without the continuing commitment and dedication of our supporters and donors. As war casualties who have suffered physically and have been mentally traumatised enter a new and challenging phase in their lives, we ask our supporters to help us in raising much needed funds.
How you can help
- arrange for us to do an illustrated fundraising talk
- host your own fundraising event
- embark on a challenge to fundraise for us
- put us in touch with others who may be interested in supporting us
- become a volunteer, do something rewarding and meet some of the most amazing people. To volunteer your time or register an event, please contact us.
- donate to British-Ukrainian Aid
by PayPal to email@example.com
by clicking JustGiving button
By bank transfer to
British-Ukrainian Aid, Barclays Bank, Sort code 20-27-49, Account number 90861715
by cheque payable to British-Ukrainian Aid posted to British-Ukrainian Aid, 154 Holland Park Ave, London W11 4UH
By setting up a standing order
A regular donation can be made to the charity monthly by Standing Order. Just click a ‘Donate Monthly’ button.
Gift a car
You can donate an old car to charity. Your car will be auctioned or sold for scrap and you choose whether all or half of the proceeds go to BUAid.
Gift in kind
You or your company may wish to gift time, services or equipment to BUAid.